The 26th edition of AMSA International eNewsletter is finally out! The theme of the current edition is World Immunization Week 2019.
World Immunization Week is celebrated in the last week of April and aims to promote the use of vaccines to protect people of all ages against disease. Immunization saves millions of lives every year and is widely recognized as one of the world’s most successful and cost-effective health interventions. Yet, there are still nearly 20 million unvaccinated and under-vaccinated children in the world today. Highlighting the ways in which everyone can and must drive vaccine progress and investing in immunization efforts may close the remaining gaps in immunization global coverage.
- 1. Exclusive Content: Upcoming AMSC Singapore 2019
- 2. Hear out what our members say about World Immunization Week
- 3. Catch up with the latest activities of AMSA Chapters all over Asia!
- 4. Learn new knowledge about cities and cultures of AMSA Chapters
- 5. Check out the photograph taken by our talented members
- 6. World Immunization Week academic quiz & 25th edition’s winner announcement
Read the eNewsletter through this link: