Hail, hail! The 28th Edition of AMSA International eNewsletter on the theme of International Day of Disaster Reduction is finally out!
International Day of Disaster Reduction (#DDRday) is an annual day of awareness held on October 13, to promote global culture on risk awareness and disaster reduction. Disaster reduction has been a long battle and this day has been marked as a celebration by the United Nations since 1989. In 2019, #BuildToLast is to focus on the damage to critical infrastructure and disruption of basic services, including through developing their resilience by 2030.
Sneak peeks of the eNewsletter:
- Exclusive Content: Upcoming EAMSC India 2020
- Pick the brains of our members about Climate Crisis and Emergency Medicine.
- Catch up with the latest activities of AMSA Chapters all over Asia!
- Look out for the creative minds of AMSA Members in the Photography/Illustration Section.
- Check out the 27th Edition’s academic quiz winner.
- [NEW!] IDDR Clinical Challenge #1 is up and running!
Read the eNewsletter through this link: