The 25th edition of AMSA International eNewsletter is finally out! The theme of the current edition is World Cancer Day 2019.
World Cancer Day takes place every year on February 4. 6 million people die each year from cancer. That is more than HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined. By 2030, experts project cancer deaths to rise to 13 million. If we don’t act. Through raising the public and political literacy and understanding around cancer, we reduce fear, increase understanding, dispel myths and misconceptions, and change behaviors and attitudes. Considering the urgency and opportunity of this matter, AMSA International has also joined the world in commemoration.
- Exclusive Content: EAMSC Thailand 2019
- Hear out what our members say about World Cancer Day
- Catch up with the latest activities of AMSA Chapters all over Asia!
- Learn new knowledge about cities and cultures of AMSA Chapters
- Check out the photograph taken by our talented members
- World Cancer Day academic quiz & 24th edition’s winner announcement
Read the eNewsletter through this link: